Few know that there is a chance to return the lost deposit in the HYIP fund becoming a SCAM if you use Payza electronic payment system. The system of support Payza has different sections and it is rather complicated, especially the form, in which you have to file an application for transaction contestation (deposit in our case). So, in this article we'll tell you how to do it properly,
[ Return to menu | Return to main page ]
If you've realized that HYIP has become a SCAM, you should try to send a letter to the Payza support about the money return.
To do it, click the button Support on the main page of Payza(payza.com) in the right top corner of the screen ,
Click Submit a Ticket on the appeared page.
Choose Transaction Dispute from the departments list and click Next.
Then you'll see the page with ticket drafting. Its screenshot with all the points is given below:
1. Fill in your name.
2. Your e-mail, which is your accout number in Payza.
3. 4. The third and the fourth points should be left without changes – on default.
5. Enter e-mail Payza of the project's account, to which you have sent a deposit.
6. Enter the site's address of the problem fund.
7. Enter the reference number of the deposit. It can be found in the report about the deposit in the history of all transactions on your account of Payza, click Completed in the Status column, and the system will give you complete payment details.
8. This is the most important decision, and if it's not fulfilled, there is no sense to write a letter, because you will not get your money back. According to the rules, a deposit should be made not more than 30 days ago. On default there is Yes in the column, so if you put No, the support will tell you that they can't return you the money.
9. choose "Yes" here, even if you haven't contacted the admin of the problematic project.Yes will definitely speed up the process of investigations .
10. Put the tick that you won't create new tickets on the same fund.
11. Enter the message topic, for example the name of the problematic HYIP fund and write the message itself below, describe your problem in details.
12. You can upload a file, for instance, a screenshot of payment in pending.
13. Enter the code from the picture.
14. Press Submit.
After this your ticket will be created, and you'll get an automatic letter to the e-mail with its identification number. Now you only have to wait for the support service answer, you'll get it by e-mail. Usually the support answers during one working week.
While leaving your message describe everything in details, or you may be ignored. Don't demand the money return insolently. Try to write the message mentioning facts. For example, give screenshots of pending payments.
The support of Payza as a rule answer either with the refuse saying that there is no money on the account of the scammer or that more than 30 days have come after the payment, or pay the money back at once or send you a message with the Contact Request.
If Payza have sent you such a message, it means that there is money on the account of the problematic fund and it is frozen. On the conditions of this Contact Request’a the project's admin has to contact you during 5 working days to clear things out, but he usualy never contacts you. On the expiration of 5 working days try to write an answer to Contact Request (do not create a new ticket), and point out that the admin hasn't contacted you during the mentioned term and Payza will bring your money to the account
If you have questions or proposals, write to our support service. We will be glad. Thank you for staying with us!
© GS Monitor. Reproduction of this article without proper linking to the source is strictly prohibited.