Insurance through the listing.
This part of insurance is included in the listing price (ALL INCLUSIVE) and is $ 500
The basic insurance fund.
This insurance includes all projects except those who have taken the Trial listing.
- 1) Daily accruals from the total profit of our site.
- 2) Unallocated funds from the funded part of insurance.
- 3) It is distributed evenly for all projects.
Accumulative insurance fund.
It is designed for additional insurance for all projects and is a flexible part of insurance designed for quality projects with a decent working life.
The accumulative part is replenished from several sources:
- 1) 50% of the commission for listing and banners for the current project is transferred to the funded part.
- 2) In the case of fast scam, all commissions are transferred to the funded part.
- 2) 50% of the daily charges for the current project goes to the funded part.
Method of calculating the insurance fund for projects
The total amount of insurance for the selected project consists of the Individual funded part for each project separately, the Basic Insurance Fund and Insurance at the expense of the project administration.
The admin project "Testinvest" with a plan of 3% of the profit from the deposit per day acquired a listing for $ 900 ($ 300 goes for reinvestment in the project, $ 100 commission and $ 500 for insurance).
"Insurance at the expense of the project administration" adds $ 500 to insurance payments to this project. In the funded part of this project, $ 50 (50% of the listing fee) is transferred and 50% of daily profit accruals are deposited daily (300 (deposit) * 3% (profit per day in this project)) * 50% = 4,5 $. If the project administrator purchases a banner for 50 then the accumulative part will increase by $ 25 (50% of the banner cost). The main insurance fund at this point is 2500 $ with 25 projects on the monitor that are covered by insured events, with a uniform allocation for the project "Testinvest" is allocated 2500 $ / 25 (projects included in the Basic Fund) = $ 100.
Insurance at the expense of the project administration: $ 500
The basic insurance fund: 100 $
Accumulative insurance fund: 50 $ + 4.5 $ for each worked day of the project
In the event of an insured event, the total insured amount is $ 654.5 (provided that the project worked only 1 day and the admin did not buy banners)
1) The basic fund and the cumulative fund (BF and AF) are distributed evenly among all applicants for compensation 154.5 / 5 = 30.9
User1 - $ 100 contribution, $ 12 refback, withdrew $ 40 from the project. 100-12-40 = 48 $ (loss). 30.9 (O.f. and N.f.)
User2 - a contribution of $ 500, a refback of $ 50, withdrew $ 200 from the project. 500-50-200 = $ 250 (loss). 30.9 (B.f. and A.f.)
User3 - $ 10 contribution, $ 1 refback, withdrew $ 0 from the project. 10-1-0 = 9 $ (loss). 9 (B.f. and A.f.)
User4 - a contribution of $ 250, a refback of $ 20, withdrew $ 50 from the project. 250-20-50 = $ 180 (loss). 30.9 (B.f. and A.f.)
User5 - contribution of $ 2500, refback $ 70, withdrew $ 200 from the project. 2500-70-200 = 2230 $ (loss). 30.9 (B.f. and A.f.)
2) The balance from undistributed funds is re-divided into the remaining applicants
154.5-132.6 = 21.9
21.9 / 4 = 5.47
User1 - $ 48 (loss). 30.9 (B.f. and A.f.) + 5.47
User2 - $ 250 (loss). 30.9 (B.f. and A.f.) + 5.47
User3 - $ 9 (loss). 9 (B.f. and A.f.) was extinguished
User4 - $ 180 (loss). 30.9 (B.f and A.f.) + 5.47
User5 - $ 2,230 (loss). 30.9 (B.f and A.f.) + 5.47
3) The Fund "Insurance through Project Administration" is also distributed evenly
500/4 = 125
User1 - $ 11.63 (balance of losses). 11.63 redeemed
User2 - $ 213.63 (balance of losses). 125 + 37.79 + 9.58
User3 - 0 $ (balance of losses).
User4 - 143.63 $ (the rest of losses). 125 + 18.63 redeemed
User5 - $ 2,193.63 (the balance of losses). 125+ 37.79 + 9.58
4) The balance from unallocated funds is re-divided into the remaining bidders
500- (11.63 + 125 + 125 + 125) = 113.37
113.37 / 3 = 37.79
5) The balance from unallocated funds is re-divided into the remaining bidders
113.37- (37.79 + 18.63 + 37.79) = 19.16
19.16 / 2 = 9.58.
If the main fund and the cumulative fund fully repay all payments for the insurance, the balance is transferred to the Core Fund, and "Insurance at the expense of the project administration" is fully returned to the project administrator.